Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Excitement is in the air...

Link to video entry on YouTube.

Janielle and I have entered the 67 Days of Smiles contest. Basically the winners spend 67 days in Orlando playing, exploring, smiling, and then promoting/discussing their experiences on a blog, sharing photos, etc.

Obviously this is making me drool all over myself in anticipation. I'm already daydreaming of this adventure. I love writing, I love snapping photos and playing tourist, I love planning holidays.

I am biologically and physically designed to win this contest. With the possible exception of my hair, which panicks in Florida and proceeds to frizz out in 800,032 directions, but I'm getting better with it. The fact that my Florida Ringlet (while most of my hair is a bit curly, one spot turns into Super Ringlet when in Florida) has appeared frequently in the past week is a sign that I need to go back to my other home - a home I have not seen in months - over a YEAR.

Another awesome part? Jannie has never been to Florida.

I COULD PLAY TOUR GUIDE.

I used to have dreams about this when I was young - I wanted to be a professional Disney World tour guide, something I semi got to be when people visited me there during my far-too-short stint as a castmember.

Please, Orlando Convention & Visitors Bureau, pick me!! I promise, I will not disappoint. My smile generates enough wattage to power small villages and light up lighthouses. That's pretty intense.

Can I beg? I am more than willing to do so.

No comments: