Friday, May 08, 2009

Sagittarius

If you do not have a friend who is a sagittarius, I invite you to hang out with me.

Me, as a Sagittarius

Quotes to how this article is correct or where it made me giggle.

"The people born under this zodiac sign just don't know how to give compliments."

"Sagittarius people are very sharp and are an interesting fusion of humor, intellect and sizzling drive."

"A Sagittarian will usually come across as a very cheerful and pleasant person. However, he has a violent temper also, which is aroused when people try to push him around or try to get too close."

"Sagittarians are rebels at heart and adhering to social norms is not their cup of tea. They love to perform before an audience and usually seek a career in the show business. Travel excites them and religion interests them. Just like a child, a Sagittarius is naive, fearless and optimistic and dislikes responsibilities."

"Some of the most unpleasant personality traits of a Sagittarius include sarcasm, weirdness and the inability to keep a secret."

"Sagittarians have excellent memories and can remember even the smallest incidents of their lives, with the minutest of details. At the same time, they can easily forget things like where they left their car keys or wallet or handkerchief."

And this is why I am awesome and you should cleeeeeearly want to hang out with me, befriend me, adopt me, give me your citizenship, etc.

Rock on Jen M[a]c.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

You are a fantastic Sagitarian Jen M(a)c!!! But, you are an even better Jen M(a)c than you are a Sagitarian!!!
I heart you :)

Jen said...

HaVE I told you lately that I love you? :)