Saturday, November 22, 2008

Icky Dream

I had multiple dreams last year, likely due to my weird sleeping pattern. I 'took a nap' on th couch from 11:00 - 12:30, woke up, had an extremely late supper (Honeycombs), then went upstairs to my bed. Couldn't fall asleep for another hour or so, then woke up at 7:00. Feel asleep again for a wee bit, but perma awake by 8:00. That is a lot of sleep for me.

I have two very vivid memories from my dreams. I warn you, the first is GROSS, and the second is TERRIFYING.

1. I was looking in the mirror and noticed a blackhead or hair folicle on the side of my chin. So I tried to squeeze it out and this gross, thick, clumpy, gaggy brown stuff started coming out, followed by a fruit fly. I thought about it for a second, and quickly realised that a FRUIT FLY had been LIVING IN MY CHIN. And until it died, all of its poop had just been collecting inside my chin. Sooooo gross. Ugh.

2. My was getting ready for my mum's wedding, rushing since my dad was about to pick me up. (No idea if they were having a cute second wedding/renewing vows or my mum was marrying someone else???) A wasp flew in my window and started chasing me, literally hunting me. It kept stinging me on my bare back and I was quite upset.

This afternoon a stupid orange dishtowel turned my laundry orangish. I had accidentally put it in with my whites. Survival of clothes is still unknown as they are currently being rewashed. After I angrily threw them all over the laundry room and into the foyer/livingroom/porch. The dish towel, however, will never see the light of day again.

Because I cut it up with a large butcher knife.

It felt really good.

In other news, I am going to Hawaii. I haven't booked it yet, but a wee leprechaun inside of me keep whispering in my ear that I should book a one-way ticket. The leprechaun is very wise, you see.

I had a good morning. I started cleaning my room, did laundry (first load was okay - problems were with second load) and SHOVELLED! I secretly love shovelling.

I am going to a bar now. Stupid dish towel

No comments: