Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thirsty Sleepy One

This morning as staring confusingly into my closet trying to decide what to wear, my eyes took a downward shift. At the bottom of my closet there is a grand collection of unconsumed beer and coolers. All of a sudden it seemed like the best idea in the world to have a Schmirnoff Ice (Wild Grape, mmm,) before work. I really, really wanted it. It would taste just like a grape freezee. I knew it would taste oh-so delicious, and perk my taste buds for the day, but I refrained because, umm, consuming alcohol before 8:30am seems kind of pathetic and something to be judge negatively for. At the same time, one probably wouldn't be terrible, really, it probably has no more sugar than a glass of apple juice and the alcohol content is probably lower than cough syrup which people consume in mad quantities when fighting off a cold.

Actually, it was probably a bad idea not to have that drink this morning.

No comments: