Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Day Off!!!!

Today I do not work!!! At all. And it's a good thing because I've been working a LOT lately and and pretty much perma-tired. (I cleverly stole that from Anne ["I'm perma-pink"] and modified it for my own use.)

Last night the staff at Le Cellier cooked us up a big turkey and other restaurant food and we had a giant Thanksgiving Potluck. I don't even need to eat today. I woke up this morning after a somewhat restless sleep still absolutely stuffed. That being said, I *think* it was worth it, although my heart and digestive system probably want to murder me. And I'll want to murder me too as I try to fit into a Hallowe'en costume from my thinner (unfortunately thinnest!) days.

Speaking of Hallowe'en (yay!), tonight I am going to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Hallowe'en Party! It's a ticketed event (e.g., you must pay extra) held periodically at the Magic Kingdom throughout October. As castmembers, we get $10.00 off tickets that are usually about $35-40 depending on if you buy in advance.

Anyway, I need to run.... Papa on MSN distracted me (in a good way :) ) and I need to hop off and shower before meeting people in, umm, twelve minutes. Jen, late? Never ;)

No comments: