Saturday, September 24, 2005

Well, I found a downside about living at the Commons.

I'm bored. I liked it when I worked, for the most part, the same schedule as my friends. Now it's Saturday night and I can hardly find anyone not working. As well, I feel slightly trapped as this is NOT like Edinburgh where I can walk to the main drag in ten minutes. My options are basically walk to the mall across the road/field/parking lot, take a Disney bus to a park (and they will all close about an hour after I get there), or go to Downtown Disney. Yay. In truth, there is nothing wrong with any of these options, but some variety would be nice. And I don't like how it's only 7.20 and the sun is almost set and will be completely down within twenty minutes. I could hop on the I-Ride Trolley but it basically goes down one street and I feel it would be a pretty sketchy street by oneself after dark despite the fact loads of other tourists would be around. And it's Saturday night. Christ. And it's too late to get a volleyball or tennis racket to play anything because the office with them closes at five.

Anyway, I'm just in a bad mood so I'm off to the gym to burn off some sizzling steam. Ssssss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

BLah on Saturday nights with nothing to do (or no one to do it with) eh? I am sure you'lll have a crazy busy schedule soon eonough 0-after all who the heck wouldn't want to hang out with you and sing karaoke?? BUt I hear ya on the boredom thing. TEhre is no one left here on PEI :( Things were so desperate I went ot Cit Cinema with my Dad on Saturday night. Not that spending time witht eh pops is an act of desperation but it WAS Saturday night! Egads!

Shanabanana

Jen said...

Hey there!

Luckily within a half-hour of writing that blog someone called me and, voila, I had plans and ended up having a good night :)

If you want I can loan you some of my PEI friends - some of them are apparently getting bored ;) (Bored on PEI?! SHOCKING.)